Duración 5 horas
Servicio de recogida
Recogida desde tu hotel en el centro histórico de Cuzco.
Política de cancelación
Cancela con hasta 3 días de antelación y recibe un reembolso completo
- Enjoy a visit of the well-known Sun Temple: Qoricancha a stunning ceremonial construction
- Marvel at the massive walls of Sacsayhuaman built on ancient Inca times of huge rocks
- Explore on the mysterious Qenqo and beautiful Tambomachay
This early afternoon we will be beginning our tour as we pick you from your downtown Cusco hotel. Firstly, we will be visiting Qoricancha or the Sun Temple, a fascinating construction dating from the Inca’s apogee. Our visit follows to the Plaza de Armas, Cusco main square where you guide will explained details on the Cathedral construction.
To continue, we will head towards the northern ourtskirst of Cusco where is located the massive complex of Sacsayhuaman, an amazing construction based on massive rocks weighing 180 tons that fitted perfectly.
Afterwards, we will move to another interesting site call Qenqo which means zigzag. A very peculiar construction that envelopes in its interiors hidden passages where its believed the Incas used to modified their dead important citizens.
At last, you will be visiting the beautiful baths at Tambomachay and pass by the lookout point of Puka Pukara before we drive you back to your Cusco hotel where our tour comes to an end.
- English or Spanish-speaking tour guide
- Small Group Tour
- All transfers
- Entrance tickets (PEN 115 or $38)
- Gratuities and personal expenses